Re: tlug: TurboLinux 1.2 USA released

Hi,
I was just reviewing the TurboLinux site again and I started
to understand some of the comments that were made to me.
These comments, didn't come from Scott Stone, but maybe
they should have.  ;-)

I realized that just as the American Electronics Association
might help spread U.S. telecom information in Japan that would
benefit Lucent, TLUG could help spread Linux information in
Japan that would indirectly benefit companies like PHT.
Actually, this would also help companies like 10art-ni.
Extending this, it could help any person that was using Linux
in the office and wanted to get a cost-effective, efficient solution
in place.

So, should TLUG start talking more to companies?  I'm just
trying to define where the membership wants to take the group.

Remember, have fun.  :-)

Regards,
Craig

---
craig@example.com

Next TLUG Nomikai: 11 March Wed 1998 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next TLUG Meeting: 11 April 1998 Saturday, Tokyo Station
a word from the sponsor: