tlug: HOW TO SETUP A NOTEBOOK FUJITSU WITH LINUX RED HAT 5

I  have notebook fujitsu  5.0   with only cd rom drive ---no floppy drive
Can somebody  provide me the resources to intsall red hat 5.0 and also
recommend me the best way to install it using only  the cdrom drive.

my notebook fujitsu have windows 95 japanese  fully loaded and  have a full
installation of tcp /ip and dial up capabilities. JUst  dont want to use
win95J anymore  instead  wnats to use the latest red hat 5.0

PLs advise .........