tlug: hI...How you doing guys...from fernando IPC BOX working.!

Thanks for  the  T shirt red hat rpm..is cool..! my IPC BOX is fully
working and also X windows . but kind of  slow takes about a 3 to 4
minutes to load,,,,,the full screen....
I would like to know  the following :

 I have a portable notebook fujitsu is a pentium 166 with cd rom drive
and I woudl like to install red hat ....

the only ..... problem have no floppy  drive .......only cd rom drive
and have a windows 95 JAPanese fully working  also have a internal modem
fully operating  .
I  am able to acces the internet and probably download the kernel
......or maybe connect to a network and run a red hat installation over
the network ..??

 can  pls advise..? or what would be the best way to install red hat
..in a laptop without floppy drive..?

Also can be possible that somebody can lend me  the red hat 5.0 cd rom

Next TLUG Nomikai: 11 March Wed 1998 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next TLUG Meeting: 11 April 1998 Saturday, Tokyo Station
a word from the sponsor: