tlug: SLXT

I've been away from the list for several months, and finally had a few
spare seconds to take a look at it last Tuesday. I saw your X server
and gave it a try. It works great. In fact I'm using it right now on
the SLC you donated way back when. The only problem I had was the
symlink in /tftpboot was not quit right. It came out as:

 SPARClinux
 SLXT_root/
 C0A81A.SUN4C -> ./SPARClinux <-- not correct
 C0A81A.SUN4M -> ./SPARClinux
 192.168.1.10 -> ./SLXT_root/
 C0A8010A.SUN4C-> ./SPARClinux <-- correct

I entered the ethernet address as a : separated list. Not sure it that
was correct or not. This is in no way a complaint, just feedback.

Thanks for putting this together. Even with the minor hickup, it was
only 20 minutes from the time the download finish 'till I had X up. :)

Thanks,

	Andy

Next Saturday Meeting: 14 February 1998 12:30 Tokyo Station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.
a word from the sponsor: