Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 17:22:35 +0900 (JST)
From: Scott Stone <sstone@example.com>
To: craig@example.com
Subject: Tokyo LUG

Hi, I'm Scott Stone, the chief developer for TurboLinux/TurboLinux J, and
I just recently moved to Tokyo to work at PHT's Japan office.  I'm
planning on coming to the meeting tomorrow (2/14/98), and bringing some
copies of our distribution (you can give them away as prizes or whatever,
I'm going to give them to the 'group' as a whole).  Anyway, wait for me at
the central ticket gate.  I'm about 6' tall, caucasian, brownish hair,
glasses, and I'll have a long tan coat on.  I'll be carrying a black bag
that says 'DIGITAL' on it.  The bag has the stuff in it :)

Look forward to seeing the group tomorrow!

-Scott

               <sstone@example.com>
Linux Developer/Systems Administrator for Pacific HiTech, Inc.

Next Saturday Meeting: 14 February 1998 12:30 Tokyo Station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.
a word from the sponsor: