Re: tlug: Saturday 14th meeting

I will attend too ...
Actually  Can  I bring my IPC loaded with red hat linux..??
I tried to  make it work  but  seems like I have no way to get in ....
eventhough I  figured out how to access the console using a serial cable
for sparc.....then after I found out that the root password is needed
....!
I did not try  to overwrite the passwd file  since my  skills in linux
does not go that far,........But I will ask the  guru audience  to  help
me how to access  .....
I am a ble to go  to Joe,s office from 10 .00 am if you need help with the
cabling or carrying  some stuff......well
I hope to see you everybody.......