Re: tlug: Yudit 0.97

I don't have any experience yet with GTK but it will have multi-langusge
input support soon if it doesn't already because of it's use in the Gnome
desktop.  They plan to support several languages.  I am not sure on it's
multi-lang support right now though.  I guess this should be addressed (if
it hasn't been already) before a Yudit port... 8^)

PS.  It doen't look like I'll make it to the meeting this time... 8^)
I'm trying to fugure out some way to get over to Japan again sometime
soon.  No ideas are comming and funds are comming even slower...

	ciao - Marc.

On Mon, 9 Feb 1998, Craig Oda wrote:

> On Mon, 9 Feb 1998, Marc E. Christensen wrote:
>

> > Hey,  I just was thinking and I wondered if there will ever be an effort
> > to make a gtk version of Yudit?
>
> Marc,
> do you have any experience with GTk and XIM?  I'm wondering if
> it can accept input.
>
> I keep meaning to test it out, but every time I pull out
> XEmacs, I get distracted by this Java hobbyist project I'm
> working on and never get around to looking at how the input
> works.
>
> Regards,
> Craig
>

> ------
> craig@example.com
> PGP Public Key   http://www.twics.com/~craig/personal/pgp/

> Next Saturday Meeting: 14 February 1998 12:30 Tokyo Station
> Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.
> a word from the sponsor:
> TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System
> www.twics.com  info@example.com  Tel:03-3351-5977  Fax:03-3353-6096

Marc Christensen	       |  Check out the linux-access pages.
SysOp CDSS University of Utah  |  linux-access - Making a difference!
http://ssv1.union.utah.edu     |  http://ssv1.union.utah.edu/linux-access/