tlug: Yudit 0.97

Hi,
I have uploaded the unicode editor yudit-0.97.tar.gz to sunsite.unc.edu.
It should appear soon at least in http://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Incoming.
If you can find it in my home page too

   http://www2.gol.com/users/gsinai/yudit-0.97.tar.gz

I occasionally put patches in

   http://www2.gol.com/users/gsinai/patches/

New features since 0.95.

   o Korean map fixed. If you saved something with the old map it should
     be comverted into EUC_KR and exported back with the new map.

   o Support for 16 bit umaps added. If a map encodes 16-bit it will produce
     16-bit output instead of 8. For 8-bit maps ther is no change.

   o Support for freetype-1.0 added. Please read the INTSALL file for changes
     in configuation.

   o uniprint -E bug fixed.

   o Motif file dialog fixed. Motif FiledDialosgBox has a funny feature:
     on some Linux systems it does not display files, on some it simply
     dumps. So I created a file dialog - I like mine better - at least it
     works.  (It seems Linux does not like commercial stuff - the company
     I bought motif from does not even want to hear my bug reports :(

   o Search/Replace added. (Simple - no regexp yet)

   o Goto line added.

   o Reload added.

   o Memory mapped umap file support added. It speeds up the program -
     especially at start-up time.

   o Some minor bugs fixed.

Cheers,

gaspar
Tokyo 9 February, 1997

PS:
I am palnning to go to the meeting on 14th - provided I can recover from
influenza.

Next Saturday Meeting: 14 February 1998 12:30 Tokyo Station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.
a word from the sponsor: