tlug: Re: Next Saturday

craig> I think we should get a head count and try to get reservations
craig> at someplace cheap, so maybe people can meet us there and
craig> we don't need to have the starbuck's meeting place.
craig> We can just meet at Tokyo station for people that can't
craig> find the restaurant, then go to the restaurant, then
craig> walk to Joe's office.  What does everyone else think?
craig> Any suggestions for a restaurant?  Is Tengu open for
craig> lunch on Saturday?

Tengu's not open before 5:00 ... It was difficult to find a restaurant
that would take reservations for 15 people in the mall for the last
meeting, so I would recommend going to the same chinese restaurant as last
time unless someone knows another place.  That way we know we will all get
seats.  Starbucks is convenient because it's easy to find for those people
who come later.  We could split up after lunch, with some people going to
the meeting place and some people going to Starbucks to find latecomers.

craig> Should I buy some CD-R material?

I'll provide some blanks.  We can make CD's with the TLUG Archives,
Webpages, Yudit, XCDRoast and whatever anyone brings to the meeting.  If
we collect Y200 for each burned, it will pay for the blanks.  If people
can bring material on CD, floppy, or ZIP disks, we can include it on the
burn image as well.   It will take about 15 minutes for each burn, and
some time to put together an image.

Joe Marchak
joem@example.com

Next Saturday Meeting: 14 February 1998 12:30 Tokyo Station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.
a word from the sponsor: