tlug: Re: tlug-digest V1 #759

From: Craig Oda <craig@example.com>
>Subject: tlug: Saturday 14th meeting
>
>Hi,
>I'll write up an announcement for the meeting tomorrow.  However,
>we might want to start thinking about some planning right now.
>
>I think we should get a head count and try to get reservations

You'll have to count me out this time.  Every few months, there's a day when
our whole office building is closed and nobody can go in or out.  They turn
off all the power and everything.  Seems really stupid to me and it's a
hassle when you're a 365 day a year company like ours, and unfortunately, I
came back from my week of fun and sun in Singapore (unfortunately, I didn't
meet any Linux users down there) to find that they'd scheduled one for
Sunday, the 15th, which I had planned to work, taking Saturday off.  But
since the building is closed, my off day had to shift to Sunday and I'll be
working on Saturday, so it sure looks like no Jonathan at the next meeting
:-(

The good news is that I have my new computer assembled and running, so I can
now turn my old one into a dedicated Linux box.   Yeehaw, no more
dual-booting!  :-)

Jonathan

Next Saturday Meeting: 14 February 1998 12:30 Tokyo Station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.