RE: tlug: TLUG Nomikai Events

Guess I haven't been too active lately, but I figure I oughta put in a word
or two about the last meeting...

Firstly, thanx to Daniel Kenny for organizing such a successful event!  This
was the first meeting that I have made, and I was impressed with the
outcome... It was nice to match faces with names... :D

I am looking forward to the Feb. 14 mtg. (being that I have no woman to
share Valentine's Day with, so might as well with the computer... :D)... It
is nice to have these nomikais though since we can also just let loose and
enjoy one another's company and get some Linux talk done too...

Blaine, you mentioned something about a ZLUG... A friend of mine lives on
base and said that he might be interested in going some time... can u give
us/me info on the next meeting?  will there be a keg? :D he he he...

speaking of kegs... I know I was a bit happy that night.. :D  but just in
case I pissed off anyone that night (as it usually turns out when I'm fairly
lit), please accept my apologies...

Sorry to hear that Ken couldn't make the last train home... I got home OK,
and the first thing I did was fire up the ol' Linux box to see what I could
do with it... too bad I was drunk and accidentally deleted some files.. but
luckily, they were just some text files I d/l'ed earlier and were replaced
very easily... hmm... Don't Drink and Linux I guess... :D

Mikio

Next Saturday Meeting: 14 February 1998 12:30 Tokyo Station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.
a word from the sponsor: