Re[2]: tlug: about Osaka

I have been to the Fastback in Osaka and can vouch for it. I haven't
been there recently, but they seemed to have most of different Linux
packages on CD, plus stuff like Applixware by RedHat, etc. It is
definitely worth checking out.

The location is hard to find. You have to go down this narrow hallway
between two buildings and go up an anonymous looking elevator to the 4th
or 5th floor. Easy to miss. Better go from Ebisu Station, not Namba
Station. They also might have more than one shop.

Regards.

David Walter
Kobe
http://www.sanynet.ne.jp/~david/