Re: tlug: X FTP Client software

At 00:27 98/01/11 +0900, you wrote:
> I'm looking for X-window FTP client software. Because, I have to Put and
> Get over 300 files, nearly 200MB for web server.  I tried 'mput', 'mget'
> command, however it was tremendous job that press 'y' key for each file.

Try the command-line parameter 'ftp -i' and you won't be asked
for confirmation for each file.

> So I need a X FTP client like 'WinFTP' for Windows95.  Does anyone know
> such FTP client? Or Is there anyway to write macros for ncftp? Get and Put
> whole directory at once?

In ncftp, you can use 'get -R <directory>', that will download all files
recursively.

---
A.Tomita,Jr.   atomita@example.com
               atomita@example.com

Next TLUG Nomikai: 14 January 1998 19:15  Tokyo station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.  Or go directly to Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next Saturday Meeting: 14 February 1998 12:30 Tokyo Station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.
a word from the sponsor: