tlug: Next Meeting

Hi all,

I WILL be at the next meeting.  I'm returning from Fukuoka on that day,
and since I will be in Tokyo I'll just hang around the meeting place
until I see someone show up.  Along with the other things you have to
give away, I have the following to add:

1) Slackware 3.2 4 disk set
2) RedHat Motif 2.0 for Intel CDROM w/manual
3) RedHat Linux 4.1 for Intel 2 disk set w/manual
4) Another older version RedHat Linux CDROM
5) SCO OpenServer CDROM (Okay, so it's not Linux, but I thought someone
might like it.  I need to get rid of it to make room for more important
things, and I didn't want to just throw it in the trash, although you
may once you've tried it).

I also have RedHat CDE and Applixware if someone would like to try them
out at the meeting.  I could probably be convinced to loan them out, but
I'd like these two back.  The others are for anyone who wants/needs
them.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing everyone at the meeting.

Blaine

--
Alan B. Stone
Senior Technical Representative