tlug: doom src available for Linux

Hi all,

I just finished downloading the src code for xdoom - no, it's not warez - ID
released it for UN*X a couple of days ago. From the readme.txt:

Here it is, at long last.  The DOOM source code is released for your
non-profit use.  You still need real DOOM data to work with this code.
If you don't actually own a real copy of one of the DOOMs, you should
still be able to find them at software stores.
<snip>
The bad news:  this code only compiles and runs on linux.  We couldn't
release the dos code because of a copyrighted sound library we used
(wow, was that a mistake -- I write my own sound code now), and I
honestly don't even know what happened to the port that microsoft did
to windows.

attached is the comp.unix* release

Merry Christmas:-) :-)

Jim S.

Jim Schweizer <schweiz@example.com>
How much does it cost to entice a dope-smoking UNIX system guru to
Dayton?
-- Brian Boyle, UNIX/WORLD's First Annual Salary Survey
http://www1.harenet.or.jp/~schweiz/