tlug: Classical Japanese literature online?

Hi everybody out there....

is there a repository of classical japanese literature out there
(I think of Man'yoshu, Genji Monogatari and the like). I'd
prefer it online because that allows me to use Kanji
dictionaries without much hassle (my Kanji knowledge is a bit
shaky....) and all the other nifty thifty stuff under Linux. Or
is the stuff available on CD-ROM in a standard format (JIS,
Shift-JIS, EUC...) ?

                                 Karl-Max Wagner
                                 karlmax@example.com
Next TLUG Nomikai: 14 January 1998 19:15  Tokyo station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.  Or go directly to Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next Saturday Meeting: 14 February 1998 12:30 Tokyo Station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.
a word from the sponsor: