tlug: Emacs 20.2

Compiling and testing Emacs 20.2, I found that it only
supports quail/skk as an input method for Japanese in the
standard configuration.  Is there any way to use Canna?

In a previous message in this list, somebody mentioned I18N
chapter in the info documentation.  Somehow I must miss
something fundamental completely, because I don't find
anything about mule support or I18N in the info docu that
comes with 20.2.  Or is this supposed to be part of the
extra elisp docu?

Thanks for any comments, and Merry Christmas and a Happy New
Year to all of you!

Manuel
Next TLUG Nomikai: 14 January 1998 19:15  Tokyo station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.  Or go directly to Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next Saturday Meeting: 14 February 1998 12:30 Tokyo Station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.
a word from the sponsor: