Re: tlug: re: January Meeting

On Thu, 18 Dec 1997, joem wrote:

joem>Sounds good.  If everyone else agrees, I'll make reservations again
joem>at the Tengu at Tokyo Station.  This time I'll try to get a larger
joem>table where we can stretch our legs a bit : ).

Hi,
sounds good.  Why don't we just go for the nomikai only.

January 14 19:30 at Tokyo Station Yaesu Chuo Ticket Gate.  We'll
walk to Tengu where there is a bigger table than the last meeting.

Regards,
Craig

"Knowledge is the air and light of civilization.  Transform it and you
transform all else."
Craig Oda 	craig@example.com
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
Main Reception: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096

TLUG Meeting: To be announced
a word from the sponsor: