Re: tlug: meeting note (in Japanese)

<Pine.LNX.3.96LJ1.1b7.971216152118.1091A-100000@example.com>の記事において
craig@example.comさんは書きました。
>> thanks for the Japanese writing.  Ken Harada mentioned that he was
>> going to post it to various Japanese newsgroups and mailing lists.
>> I'm sure this will contribute to increasing Japanese membership
>> in TLUG.

Ayako's memo (many thanks, Ayako) was posted on Linux-Users ML earlier
than my note which refers to my article on fj.os.linux with complete
copy of Craig's memo.

It appears those already start to attract people.  I look forward to
even more enjoyable meeting on 14 Jan.

Ken Harada (原田 健)
kenhrd@example.com
TLUG Meeting: To be announced