Re: tlug: Any TLUG T-Shirt Entries??

On Tue, 16 Dec 1997, Hajime Saitou wrote:

> Actually, I'd been thinking along the lines of a Kabuki version of
> Tux. But I've also been having problems finding someone who can draw.

Yes, a Kabuki Tux would be nice.  I'm thinking of getting a sample
T-shirt printed with whatever we have available and just wearing
it around Tokyo station with a Linux bumper sticker over my head.
Having some T-shirts out there might be incentive or people to
submit other designs.

> Has anyone experimented with 3D data for Tux? I seem to remember
> seeing something like it in the Incoming directory of Sunsite.

I haven't looked at the 3D data yet.

> At the moment this project has been halted as I'm having difficulty
> getting to know how to use GIMP.

GIMP is a little hard to learn.  I don't know how to use it,
though I did use it for the simple cut and paste in my sample.

I also used ImageMagick and xv.   I figure that any T-shirt
is better than no t-shirt.  Hey, that Caldera one wasn't all that
beautiful, but half the meeting wore at one time.

Please submit some drawings or pictures.

Also, does anyone know where we can make these T-shirts?

Regards,
Craig

---
craig@example.com