tlug: 18 Dec. last chance to see Jason Molenda

Hi,
Jason Molenda and I are having lunch on Thursday 18, Dec.
at 13:00 in Yotsuya, either Mexican, Italian, or
Euro.  We're probably going to meet at Yotsuya station.
This is an impromptu meeting and not an official TLUG
gathering.  However, if anyone is in Yotsuya, feel
free to send either of us e-mail and join us for
lunch.  Yotsuya is accessible by Namboku and Marunouchi
subway lines and Sobu and Chuo JR lines.

Jason is leaving Tokyo due to a transfer from Cygnus Japan
to Cygnus U.S. in Cal, so this is your last chance to
meet him.

Regards,
Craig

"Knowledge is the air and light of civilization.  Transform it and you
transform all else."
Craig Oda 	craig@example.com
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
Main Reception: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096

TLUG Meeting Dec. 13, 12:30 at Tokyo station Yaesu Chuo ticket gate
13:30 Starbuck's coffee.  13:45 HSBC | info: joem@example.com
At least 3 functional Sparc IPC machines will be raffled out
a word from the sponsor: