tlug: Meeting last Saturday

Hi,

I had a very pleasant time at the TLUG meeting last Saturday.  Thank
you very much for everyone.  I didn't know that there is so active
users group of Linux in Tokyo.

I'm looking forward to seeing you again in the next Enkai in January.

Video...
========
Sorry, my home PC is down for disk hard error for now ;-{ so that I
have to re-install Win95 and Linux to capture and edit video.  Please
wait for a while.

To door-side table members at lunch time
The price included tax though all paid adding tax.  So 750 yen is
donated to TLUG.

--
Masanori OMOTE
omote@example.com