tlug: Future meetings

Hi,
if we keep to the 2nd Thursday every other month and the 2nd
Saturday every other month, the next Thursday meeting is
January 8th.  The last meeting was at 19:30.

I was thinking that for the next meeting, it might be
beneficial to meet at 19:00 someplace where there is a
lecture area, listen to a 30 minute talk, allocate
15 minutes for cleanup and moving, then eat at someplace
like Tengu at 19:45-20:00.

  1) what does everyone think about the lecture style
     discussion and then nijikai style food excursion?
  2) if we go for the lecture-style presentation and discussion,
     where should we have it?  We need a space that is cheap or free
     has a overhead projector and can hold about 20 people.
  3) is January 8th too close to the New Years holiday?
  4) what kind of topics should we have or the presentation if we
     go for the presentation?

Does anyone have enough talent to submit a T-shirt design entry?

It appears that Feb. 14th is valentines day.  Is this a problem?

Regards,
Craig

---
craig@example.com
PGP public key: http://www.twics.com/~craig/personal/pgp/

TLUG Meeting Dec. 13, 12:30 at Tokyo station Yaesu Chuo ticket gate
13:30 Starbuck's coffee.  13:45 HSBC | info: joem@example.com
At least 3 functional Sparc IPC machines will be raffled out
a word from the sponsor: