tlug: Problems printing

Hi all,

I just upgraded to RedHat Linux 5.0, and overall it's not bad.  However,
if you think the new graphical interface which helps you configure sound
would be nice, think again.  You can only use it to configure Sound
Blaster Cards.  Any copy cards won't work.  Also, since upgrading I
started experiencing this error when I try to print from Netscape...

	sh:  error in loading shared libraries
	/usr/lib/X11/netscape/lib/gnumalloc.so undefined
symbol:_default_morecore_init

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Thanks, and I let you know how I feel about RH 5.0 in a few days.
Overall, it really wasn't much a change from 4.2, since it didn't come
with the 2.0.32-2 kernel which contains the Pentium f00f work around.
Anyway, later,

Blaine
* Alan B. Stone                                              *
* Senior Technical Representative                            *
* COMTECH Japan                                              *
* Email:  stoneab@example.com                          *
* Web site:  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/2140 *
TLUG Meeting Dec. 13, 12:30 at Tokyo station Yaesu Chuo ticket gate
13:30 Starbuck's coffee.  13:45 HSBC | info: joem@example.com
At least 3 functional Sparc IPC machines will be raffled out
a word from the sponsor: