tlug: Re: Directions

craig> I'm looking for directions from a previous posting.

Helpers:                        10:00 at Yaesu Central ticket wicket
Meeting Place before lunch:     12:30 at Yaesu Central ticket wicket
Lunch:                          12:40 at Tai Kou Rou Restaurant
Meeting Place after lunch:      13:30 at Starbucks
Meeting Location:               13:45 at HSBC, 5th floor conference
                                      room - enter at side door and
                                      sign in as TLUG.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++JR+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
-----------------------\YAESU CENTRAL EXIT/----------------------
                        \________________/

_________________________                ________________________
                         |              |
                         |              |
                         |              |
                         |              |
                         |              |   Tai Kou Rou
_________________________|              |___*_____________________
_________________________                ________________________
                         |       (*)    |
                         |    Starbucks |
                         |      (mall)  |
                  TENGU *|              |
_________________________|              |________________________

                     CHUO DORI   CHUO DORI

###KYOBASHI STATION                       NIHONBASHI STATION #####
_________________________                _______________________
                         |              |
                         |              |
                         |              |
                         |              |
               |HSBC|    |              |

                    SHOWA DORI   SHOWA DORI

Joe Marchak
joem@example.com

TLUG Meeting Dec. 13, 12:30 at Tokyo station Yaesu Chuo ticket gate
13:30 Starbuck's coffee.  13:45 HSBC | info: joem@example.com
At least 3 functional Sparc IPC machines will be raffled out
a word from the sponsor: