Re: tlug: Meeting Attendance

joem wrote:

> Just to get an idea of how many people to plan for on Saturday, who's
> thinking of coming?  Right now we have the following group:

I'm new to this mailing list and would like to come to the meeting just
to find out what it's like... My interest in Linux is very general and
my skills are very limited, since I just started using Linux 5 months
ago, and back then I hardly had any PC experience. My current job is
Linux-related, and I feel I must catch up very quickly.

Wonder if I'm qualified?  Are there any requirements that I should be
aware of?

Ayako Kato

--

The opinions expressed here are my own and do not
necessarily reflect those of my employer. -ak

TLUG Meeting Dec. 13, 12:30 at Tokyo station Yaesu Chuo ticket gate
13:30 Starbuck's coffee.  13:45 HSBC | info: joem@example.com
At least 3 functional Sparc IPC machines will be raffled out