Re: tlug: Internet Connection and Help at the Meeting

>In message <Pine.LNX.3.95.971209122742.17749A-100000@example.com>
>you wr
>ote:
>I'm bringing a CD with some stuff downloaded from JAIST and KDD:
>
>	RedHat-5.0	(i386)
>	PJE-0.1		(i386)
>	jrpm		(i386;sparc)
>
>If anybody knows from where I can download PSE-0.1alpha, I can put it in
>another CD.

I'll have the commercial RH 5.0 CD, if anyone wants to use that (Intel).

PJE-alpha seems to be gone, AFAICT. But the betas area still around:

ftp://ftp.ccs.dendai.ac.jp/pub/OS/Linux/PJE  is a good archiver, too.

Will definitely be there this time (already paid for the plane!).

Uki-uki waku-waku,

David
Hachinohe Institute of Technology
88-1, Myo, Ohbiraki  Hachinohe-shi  Aomori-ken  031

http://w3.clat.hi-tech.ac.jp/

TLUG Meeting Dec. 13, 12:30 at Tokyo station Yaesu Chuo ticket gate
13:30 Starbuck's coffee.  13:45 HSBC | info: joem@example.com
At least 3 functional Sparc IPC machines will be raffled out
a word from the sponsor: