Re: tlug: Kernel compile problem

On Mon, 8 Dec 1997, Dennis McMurchy wrote:

>   This is very useful advice, which allows you to update your .config file
> in a simple and elegant way.  Unfortunately, though, this didn't solve
> the problem, and I'm still getting exactly the same error message.

Strange ... that forces aic7xxx_reg.h and aic7xxx_seq.h, which are
automagically generated, to be rebuilt.  That should have fixed the
problem.

No rejections when you applied that patch?

--	Chris (wileyc@example.com)

TLUG Meeting Dec. 13, 12:30 at Tokyo station Yaesu Chuo ticket gate
13:30 Starbuck's coffee.  13:45 HSBC | info: joem@example.com
At least 3 functional Sparc IPC machines will be raffled out
a word from the sponsor: