tlug: PalmPilot Breakage?

   Wow! I didn't anticipate quite such a high volume response to my
   query. Thank you to everyone for their input.

   As someone who was asking before buying, one thing perticularly
   caught my eye... Craig, you said you'd crushed your Pilot to death
   in your briefcase. Can you elaborate? I know that people have
   reported damaging displays by dropping them, but is the Pilot really
   as flimsy as that?

   On prices... with the current strength of the Dollar against the
   Yen, the advantage of mail order from the U.S. has diminished. My
   local small computer store in Atsugi has the professional on the
   shelf for Y46,000, which seems to be quite reasonable.

				-John-

TLUG Meeting Dec. 13, 12:30 at Tokyo station Yaesu Chuo ticket gate
13:30 Starbuck's coffee.  13:45 HSBC | info: joem@example.com
At least 3 functional Sparc IPC machines will be raffled out
a word from the sponsor: