RE: tlug: PPP thanks

Hello everyone...

I discovered a new error with my PPP last night.. when I connect, it says
something about not routing to eth0[0.0.0.0]

does anyone know what I should do?  do I need to set up something in my
etc/hosts file so that I can force something into that address?

also, comparing my route -n with the other ones which were posted here
yesterday, I realized that I don't have the 0.0.0.0 address listed in
there...

If anyone knows anything else I can check, that would be greatly
appreciated...

Mikio

PS I tried the home page that was suggested yesterday, but it says to use
CHAP, but I can only connect using PAP... just FYI...

---

TLUG Meeting Dec. 13, 12:30 at Tokyo station Yaesu Chuo ticket gate
13:30 Starbuck's coffee.  13:45 HSBC | info: joem@example.com
At least 3 functional Sparc IPC machines will be raffled out
a word from the sponsor: