Re: tlug: Linux Japan

On Mon, 24 Nov 1997, Jason Molenda wrote:

> I think they have a plan to infiltrate TLUG or something.  We just
> hired a new engineer to work in our Tokyo office (a Japanese dude) and
> I found out after he started that he's on the JLUG group.  I'm sure

Please bring him to the next meeting and tell him that part of
his job responsibility is to join TLUG.  ;-)  We need more Japanese
people in TLUG.

Regards,
Craig

TLUG Meeting Dec. 13, 12:30 at Tokyo station Yaesu Chuo ticket gate
13:30 Starbuck's coffee.  13:45 HSBC | info: joem@example.com
At least 3 functional Sparc IPC machines will be raffled out
a word from the sponsor: