tlug: Re: Calling all users....

Hello.

I can also provide information, which Blaine requested.
Considering high telephone cost in Japan, nisiq.net is the cheapest.

BTNis <http://www.pc.btnis.co.jp>
Email address for individual users are <---@example.com>.

>> 2.  Sign-up fee
3500 yen
>> 3.  Monthly charge
900 yen for 30 hours. Maximum charge is 3900 yen.

>> 4.  Connection rate
28.8K & ISDN

>> 5.  Do you get threatened with termination if you stay online too long?
No.

>> 6.  Is there a max number of hours you can use your account?
No.

>> 7.  Any other info you all feel applies.
To have homepage you need to pay 3000 yen for start-up fee.
Monthly charge is 100 yen for 1MB.

Needless to say you can use Linux with BTNis.

Masa    Uc^ida Masatomo,Hidaka,Saitama,Japanio
<http://www1.nisiq.net/~masatomo>

TLUG Meeting Dec. 13, 12:30 at Tokyo station Yaesu Chuo ticket gate
13:30 Starbuck's coffee.  13:45 HSBC | info: joem@example.com
At least 3 functional Sparc IPC machines will be raffled out
a word from the sponsor: