TLUG and Cal LUG? [was Re: tlug: gcc bug in SlackWare 3.3]

On Fri, 21 Nov 1997, Jason Molenda wrote:

> Actually, I'm going to try to make it to the TLUG meeting this time.
> I'm moving back to California in January and I'd feel pretty stupid if
> I was on the tlug list for a year or two without ever making it to at
> least _one_ of the get-togethers. :-)

Jason,
what part of Cal are you going to be in?  The last time I was there,
I tried to attend a Silicon Valley Linux Users Group, but bailed
in favor of a BBQ at the last moment.  Perhaps we could have some
type of information exchange or something.  I went to the SV Java
Users  Group meeting and it was pretty good, a little light on
socializing though.  Just an idea, but the SV LUG might have
more influence in getting multilingual support into more Linux
apps and creating awareness among software developers in
the U.S. and TLUG might be in a better position to make the
recommendations as to the changes.

Just a thought.

Regards,
Craig

TLUG Meeting Dec. 13, 12:30 at Tokyo station Yaesu Chuo ticket gate
13:30 Starbuck's coffee.  13:45 HSBC | info: joem@example.com
At least 3 functional Sparc IPC machines will be raffled out
a word from the sponsor: