Re: japanese pine patch [was Re: tlug: gcc bug in SlackWare 3.3]

On Fri, 21 Nov 1997, Robert J. Bickel wrote:

> Notice my directory is different.  Could pine be looking for you includes
> in /usr/local/canna/include/canna and not finding it?

No, I changed the makefile.lnx in both the pico and pine directories
to indicate the proper location of my include files.

> Keep me posted and let me know if you need any other info about my
> system.

Can you send me the binary or make it available?

Thanks.

I'll test it and if it does not do the bakemoji thing, I'll
figure out why it is not compiling.

Regards,
Craig

TLUG Meeting Dec. 13, 12:30 at Tokyo station Yaesu Chuo ticket gate
13:30 Starbuck's coffee.  13:45 HSBC | info: joem@example.com
At least 3 functional Sparc IPC machines will be raffled out
a word from the sponsor: