tlug: 100 mb hard disk plugged in to one sparc....

I  installed the 100 mb hard disk that  jhon litle gave me the other night in the
tlug nomikai.................
I am trying to  install the hard disk as asecond drive in a sparc .....just want to
know how to partition the hard disk under solaris..2.5.1e

Seems like the hard disk is being recognized:
i did  this  command for the  boot-prom revision 2 for solaris.
probe scsi
will show  2 drives
target 0
scsi  0    will show  jhon litle,s 100mb quantum .....etc

target 3
scsi0     will show the system original hard drive.....seagate 450 mb

after login in as root :
#df
will show only the partitions for  /dev/dsk/c0t3d0s0  to   s6 the har disk had been
partitoned for usr  proc openwin etc......

but  I dont know how to partition the new 100mb quantum ......i think i shoudl have a
dsk/c0t0d0s0     to be able to  "see"  the drive..?

or should i just mount it..? or run something
please  advice........

TLUG Meeting Dec. 13, 12:30 at Tokyo station Yaesu Chuo ticket gate
13:30 Starbuck's coffee.  13:45 HSBC | info: joem@example.com
At least 3 functional Sparc IPC machines will be raffled out
a word from the sponsor: