Re: tlug: Keeping the spool

On 20-Nov-97 Stephen J. Turnbull scribbled:
>(Kludge) create a separate fake account (mymail) to receive the mail (I
>think fetchmail can handle different user names) then use fetchmail
>again to deliver to riley.
>
>(Solution) IMAP.  If Craig doesn't show up on the list, ask him
>directly.  He loves it so much he keeps using Pine.

XFMail supports it, too (though it doesn't do Nihongo :-(  ).
I think the future has some IMAP clients for Macs, but don't
know. Perhaps I could just use IMAP from X-Windows and then
pop from outside. Interesting thought.

Thanks!

David

Hachinohe Institute of Technology
88-1, Myo, Ohbiraki
Hachinohe-shi Aomori-ken

http://w3.clat.hi-tech.ac.jp
TLUG Meeting Dec. 13, 12:30 at Tokyo station Yaesu Chuo ticket gate
13:30 Starbuck's coffee.  13:45 HSBC | info: joem@example.com
At least 3 functional Sparc IPC machines will be raffled out
a word from the sponsor: