Re: tlug: Keeping the spool

On Thu, 20 Nov 1997, Totoro wrote:

riley>OK, I'm getting really frustrated here. This is probably a very
riley>basic question, but how can I have an MTA (as in procmail) just copy
riley>mail from the spool, without moving it? I've been going through
riley>everything I can find, and no docs address this, or at least in any
riley>language I know... :-)

Hi David,

If the mail was to stay in the spool, then it would be staying in the
queue, and therefore be undelivered.  Perhaps if you explained what you
are trying to achieve I could suggest some alternatives?

Cheers, Paul.
mailto:paulg@example.com     phoneto:81-3-3351-5977     faxto:81-3-3353-6096
The students learn that effective action arises out of silence and a clear
sense of being.  In this they find a source of peace.  They  discover that
the person who is down-to-earth can do what needs doing  more  effectively
than the person who is merely busy.  - Lao Tzu's    "Tao Te Ching"   500BC

TLUG Meeting Dec. 13, 12:30 at Tokyo station Yaesu Chuo ticket gate
13:30 Starbuck's coffee.  13:45 HSBC | info: joem@example.com
At least 3 functional Sparc IPC machines will be raffled out
a word from the sponsor: