Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 07:49:10 -0700
From: Linux Mall Information <Info@example.com>
To: Craig Oda <craig@example.com>
Subject: Re: Tokyo Linux Users Group

Craig Oda wrote:

> Hi,
> my name is Craig Oda, president of the Tokyo Linux Users
> Group.  http://www.twics.com/~tlug
> We are a member of G.L.U.E.  We are non-profit, non-political,
> and love to promote Linux.
>
> We were established about 3 or four years ago and have been
> having monthly or every other month meetings since that time.
>
> We are a moderately prominent group in Tokyo.
> We have an especially good name
> among the English speaking international crowd.
>
> We would be delighted if we could take advantage of your offer
> to send Linux us Linux related material.  We can pass out fliers
> and any other brochures you might have.  I've already announced
> that TLUG members get a 10 percent discount from Linux Mall.
> However, they might feel more obligated if you gave them that
> personal touch.  That stuffed penguin sure would be nice.  :-)
>
> We have an active mailing list and several projects.  Most of the
> membership are professional working in the information technologies
> or software development sectors of Tokyo.  Quite a few are in
> private of government supported research labs.
>
> If we qualify for any promotional deals, please send the
> material to Joe Marchak, one of TLUG's officers.

We will be happy to add you to our list of user groups, and to send some
goodies for door prizes and give-aways. I will put together a package
and get it on the way to you this week.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
Carol Harris

--
          Linux Mall, a division of WorkGroup Solutions, Inc.
                        The Linux Superstore

TLUG Meeting Dec. 13, 12:30 at Tokyo station Yaesu Chuo ticket gate
13:30 Starbuck's coffee.  13:45 HSBC | info: joem@example.com
At least 3 functional Sparc IPC machines will be raffled out
a word from the sponsor: