Re: tlug: Get your Bumpers ready!

From: Craig Oda <craig@example.com>
Subject: Re: tlug: Get your Bumpers ready!
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 18:30:27 +0900 (JST)

> I think we should guarantee a round penguin
> sticker to every person that comes to the Dec. meeting and save
> the rest for the next Feb. 14th meeting.  Could we get
> a description of the round penguin sticker?  I know that this
> is one reason that I'm going to be there.  :-)

I could scan it in and put it on the web if you send me one ........ but
then I might keep the sticker and not turn up to the Dec meeting ;)

tim :)
TLUG Meeting Dec. 13, 12:30 at Tokyo station Yaesu Chuo ticket gate
13:30 Starbuck's coffee.  13:45 HSBC | info: joem@example.com
At least 3 functional Sparc IPC machines will be raffled out
a word from the sponsor: