tlug: Get your Bumpers ready!

We have just received a large box of goods from SSC as part
of our GLUE (Group of Linux Users Everywhere) Subscription.

    20 Linux Bumper stickers (with penguin)
   100 Round Stickers (with penguin)
    20 copies of the Oct. 1997 Linux Journal
     1 copy of BRU
     1 copy of Caldera Lite

As a nicely-timed coincidence, The Linux Journal issue has
John Little's excellent article on Sparc Linux included.
The article will be be handy when people are setting up
their new Sparc machines being raffled away by John at
the next meeting.

Cheers,

Joe Marchak
joem@example.com

TLUG Meeting Dec. 13, 12:30 at Tokyo station Yaesu Chuo ticket gate
13:30 Starbuck's coffee.  13:45 HSBC | info: joem@example.com
At least 3 functional Sparc IPC machines will be raffled out
a word from the sponsor: