Re: tlug: Linux Device Drivers Book

Good Morning, everybody.

Craig wrote:
> unrelated to the Japanese on Linux book, there is another
> O' Reilly Linux book coming out on Linux Device Drivers.
 I've been interested in this book since I've read about it
on Linux Journal. But even <http://www.amazon.com> (the largest
bookstore in Internet) says that it's not available yet.
 Does sombody see this book at a book store in Kanto Area?
Before purchasig it, I'd like to browse it.

 I've been controling elektrical motors usin Linux. But it's
in a very silly way. I directly control ports using 'outb' and
'inb'. So I have to be root to control motors. To avoid this
I need to write device drivers.

Regars.

Masa    Uc^ida Masatomo,Hidaka,Saitama,Japanio
<http://www1.nisiq.net/~masatomo>
Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)