Re: tlug: Net access for visitors to Japan

Hello, everybody.

Jim wrote:
> > If not free, how about cheap, no registration required type access?
>
> crisscross  (www.crisscross.com) has a 0990 number that will give you
> "no registration" access for Y20/minute tacked on to your telephone
> bill.
 Another idea is to purchace a pre-paid card. Tokyonet
<http://www.tokyonet.ad.jp> is selling such cards at 2500 yen for 100
minutes use. According to information at its homepage they cay buy
that card at Lawson (one of convenience store chains) with two days
notice.
 I used this card a couple of months ago. It worked well.

Have a nice net-surfine.

Masa
Uc^ida Masatomo,Hidaka,Saitama,Japanio
<http://www1.nisiq.net/~masatomo>
Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)