tlug: Thursday 13th of november meeting

Hello everybody,

I had a good and long weekend outside Japan and now I'm back with...

NOVEMBER'S TLUG MEETING:  THURSDAY 13th at 7:00 PM
 for dinner at a restaurant near Tokyo Station (not decided yet)

Pre-meeting: STARBUCKS COFFEE next to the Yaesu Exit at
Tokyo station, at 18:40.

If you have any problem to meet us (you don't find the place, you are
late),
phone Rob's cell number: 030-691-7580.  Please take into consideration
that this is a private phone number.

If you have a notebook/notepad computer with you, Linux inside, please
bring it.

I haven't made any reservation (I know I said, but...). If more than
five people answer BEFORE THE END OF THIS WEEK to this e-mail telling
that they are going to come , OK, I try to find a place and start making
a reservation.

I want to propose the following topic:

* Installation of Linux in small&slow computers, like, for example,
rather old
  notebooks&notepads&peripherals.

Since I have been very busy for the last two weeks, I don't know if a
new theme
of discussion has appeared in the mailing list that deserves to be
spoken.

That's all. Last but not least, I have at last bought a computer. In
these two weeks
I have learnt quite a lot about this matter. If someone has questions, I
am ready
to answer to the easy ones :-)

Regards,

Demian

--
** ROMAJI WO TSUKATTE, NIHONGO DE KAITEKUDASAI.  **
*Demian Martos Rian~o        VULCANUS III 1997-98 *

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)
a word from the sponsor: