tlug: Looking for a video cable for a sun monitor ...

Does somebody have a video cable for a sun monitor ,,,..??
I have an old sparc2 with a monitor but need  the video cable...
 also

I  got a scsi hard disk external  but also there is no  scsi cable..
I want to know if the scsi cable for sun solaris sparc2 are the same as
the scsi cable ..miniscsi connector...for the PC,s?

Well maybe somebody have a n spare one or   somebody can tell me where
can I find that things....I  went to akihabara but the guys in the chuko
shops dont want to sell video cables alone at least if I buy them a  sun
monitor,,,,,,is kind of high price for a video cable is it..?

Also is posible to install linux in external hard scsi disk without
affecting the  Sun OS in the internal hard disk,\???I think there is the
option in the sun solaris sparc 2 to say   boot  sd2 ..\??? sorry for
being inaccurate.......???well thanks....

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)
a word from the sponsor: