Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 13:07:12 +0000 (GMT)
From: Karl-Max Wagner <karlmax@example.com>
To: craig@example.com
Subject: TLUG December, dosemu has nw JP106

Hi Craig,

I saw yesterday on the TLUG homepage that the next meeting will
be on December 13. I will be there.

BTW, as apparently there was no support for the Japanese JP106
keyboard under dosemu, I set out to hack it in. Well, after
some poking and debugging I succeeded. Actually, I did it for
0.64.4, a somewhat older version, but a glance at 0.66.4 shows
that the needed modifications are the same for the new one. I
can report about that at the meeting - I guess that could be of
interest for most of you......

I already sent email with the mods I did to Alistair McDonald,
but so far had no reply.

                                     Greetings from Munich
                                     Karl-Max Wagner
                                     karlmax@example.com

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)
a word from the sponsor: