Re: tlug: Re: Email

Hello. This is my first posting to this ML. I've joined after reading
the posting at fj.os.linux at the beginning of this month.

Blaine wrote:
> I guess I should ask if everyone is now getting my email okay?  I
> checked the settings, and I stopped the text/html.
 Your email is okay now.

> I use Netscape only because of the
> Browser/Email combo, but if there is a better email package I'd like
> to try it.
 Netscape Email is good for dial-up users. But it's not good to write
Japanese language.
 Recently I've found a good Email soft on a Japanese Linux book, whose
title is 'New Internet by Linux'. It costs 3200 yen. The Email soft is
called 'nmail'. You can get information at
<http://www.din.or.jp/~nobby/>.

Regards.
Uc^ida Masatomo,Hidaka,Saitama,Japanio
<http://www1.nisiq.net/~masatomo>
Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)