tlug: problems with jserver and mule

I've just installed the following rpms

kinput2-wnn-v2fix3-3
mule-X11-Wnn4-2.3-3
kterm-6.2.0-4
mule-2.3-3
Wnn-4.2-4
kinput2-v2fix3-3

There is no problems with starting the jserver, but when I start kinput
in the following way:

kinput2 -wnn -jserver localhost -ccdef /usr/lib/X11/ccdef/ccdef.kinput2

this is the reply:

Warning: can't open rule.func
Warning: syntax error - endmode

Warning: ERROR: setdic: can't create hindo (usr/root/kihon.h)
Warning: ERROR: setdic: can't create hindo (usr/root/kihon.h)

What does this mean? What should I do to fix it?

Mule also mentions something about usr/root/kihon.h but the rest is in
japanese and I'm not skilled enough to understand what it says.

--
Magnus Therning ( d94magth@example.com )
http://www-und.ida.liu.se/~d94magth/

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)
a word from the sponsor: