tlug: Here is a list of prices for SUN computers...

I think it's a little bit expensive.

What do you think, John ?

It's really being a "calvario", a sad adventure, to find an interesting
second hand computer. I am turning into a good knower of the black
market, though :-)

If someone has got a furui conpyuta and want to sell it to me, tx.

--
Demian Martos Rian~o (Yiyan Demiamoto)        VULCANUS III 1997-98
Universidad Politecnica de Madrid   Ingenieria de Telecomunicacion

---- Begin included message ----
Dear Demian,

Thank you very much for your mail sorry for not being able to get back
to you earlier due to my illness.

Yes its very difficult to sell computers to Computer professionals
specially when it is the computer ordinary people are not going to buy.
I hope you will find the below offer interesting to you and your
colleagues as you are also familier with the market price etc. I believe
you will find the prices below to be attractive.

USED SUN SPARC WORKSTATIONS

Sun Sparc IPC
CPU:                                 Sparc2 25Mhz x 1
RAM:                                16MB
HDD:                                 200MB
Monitor:                            Nill
                                         Type4 Keyboard, Mouse, Mouse
Pad
Price :                               50,000
(Availabe Quantity = 02          Status = Readily available 2 machines)

Sparc Station 2  (4/75GX-16-P46) (NS SUN OEM)
CPU:                          Sparc 40Mhz x 1
RAM:                          16MB
HDD:                          400MB
Monitor:                      17inch Color
                                  Type4  Keyboard, Mouse, Mouse Pad
Price :                         90,000     (32 MB Model 100,000 Yen)
(Availabe Quantity = 02          Status = Readily available 2 machines)

Sun Sparc Station 5 (S5TX1-70-16-P44)
CPU:                      MicroSparc II 75Mhz x 1
RAM:                     32MB
HDD:                     535MB internal + 1.3GB External
Monitor:                 17inch Color
                              Type5 Keyboard, Mouse, Mouse Pad,
Speakers, Mic
Price:                     300,000
(Availabe Quantity = 02          Status = under negotiatin for 2
machines)

Sun Sparc Station 10 (S10GX-41-32-P43) (Hitachi OEM)
CPU:                  Super SPARC 40Mhz x 1
RAM:                 32MB
HDD:                  424MB x2 (Total 850MB)
Monitor:              17inch Color
                           Type5 Keyboard, Mouse, Mouse Pad, Speakers,
Mic
                            Solaris 2.5.1E (Stand alone pre installed)
Price:                  220,000  (add 30,000 for addtional 32MB of RAM)
(Availabe Quantity = 01          Status = Readily available 1 machines)

Sun Sparc Station 10 (S10GX-41-32-P46)    (Orignal SUN)
CPU:                  Super SPARC 40Mhz x 1
RAM:                 64MB
HDD:                 1.05 GB x 1
Monitor:             19inch Color
                          Type5 Keyboard, Mouse, Mouse Pad, Speakers,
Mic
                          Tape Drive, CDROM Drive
                          Orignal Solaris 2.1 Media plus C and Fortran
Development kit with manuals
Price:                  290,000
(Availabe Quantity = 01          Status = Readily available 1 machines)

Sun Sparc Station 20 (S20TX-61-32-P46) 4MB Frame Buffer
CPU:                  Super SPARC+ 60Mhz x 1
RAM:                 32MB
HDD:                  1.05GB x1 (internal) + 1.02GB x1 (External)
Monitor               20inch Color
                           Keyboard, Mouse, Mouse Pad, Speakers, Mic
Price :                  450,000
(Availabe Quantity = 02          Status = under negotiatin for 2
machines)

Note:    All quoted prices are subject to change without prior notice.
            All prices are exclusive of Shipping and handling charges.

Sincerely,

Abdul Ghaffar Siddiqui

Demian Martos wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am not anymore interested on your 486, but I am HIGHLY interested
> in your SPARCS. Please send me a list as much detailed as possible,
> since I am
> going to forward it to many people working with Linux, and as soon as
> possible,
> cause other wise I buy a nice Aptiva i found yesterday :-).
>
> it's not easy to sell computer to Computer engineers, you know, but on
>
> the
> other side we can become good friends. I could help installing Linux
> and
>
> applications, almost for free, on other SPARCs you sell.
>
> See you,
>
> Demian
>
> --
> Demian Martos Rian~o (Yiyan Demiamoto)        VULCANUS III 1997-98
> Universidad Politecnica de Madrid   Ingenieria de Telecomunicacion
> Tfnos. Home, 044-946-1657. Fax, 044-946-1601
> Direccion: Sugesengoku 1-12-15, Kawasaki Shi, Kanagawa 214, Japon
> Patron: San Cristobal
> Lema: a caballo regalado, no le mires los dientes

begin:          vcard
fn:             Abdul  Ghaffar Siddiqui
n:              Ghaffar Siddiqui;Abdul
org:            Persia International Trading Co., Ltd
adr:            201 Feliz Mita, 5-29-22, Shiba, Minato-ku;;;Tokyo;Tokyo;108;Japan
email;internet: intech@example.com
title:          Sales Manager
tel;work:       81-3-5232-0382
tel;fax:        81-3-5232-0381