Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 10:14:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: Groups of Linux Users Everywhere <glue@example.com>
To: craig@example.com
Subject: glue registration

Hello,

Thank you for your GLUE registration order.

We will be sending your packet of sample magazines, bumper stickers and
small stickers for your next group meeting.

Your members will receive a 10% discount on SSC published products,
including additional Linux Journal subscriptions.

Also included: a free 'not for resale' single-user BRU 2000,
compliments of Enhanced Software, and a COL-lite CD-ROM compliments of Caldera.

WorkGroup Solutions, Inc. additionally extends a 10% discount to registered
GLUE members from Linux Mall: http://www.linuxmall.com/.

Regards,

Britta Kuybus
--
Groups of Linux Users Everywhere
glue@example.com * http://www.ssc.com/glue/

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)
a word from the sponsor: