tlug: Thanks to all the members of TLUG .

Thanks to all the members of TLUG .
Eventhoug I could not stay until late  I wanted to see  all the
installations ......hopefully I will  stay  more time for the next
meeting......

Thanks Craig for the openlinux  is cool.!
If there is something  I can help  please let me know .......

Actually   first time for me to attend this  kind of meetings. also
thnaks for the mouse Joem!! works great and  also   I  started openwin
in the sunsparc 10

 I can not install linux because  the hard disk have to go back to their
owners someday but  one member of the TLUG  told me that I can get cheap
scsi hard disks in akihabara I will  find out .....also I discover the
MV RAM? is right pronounce ? had been configured  with the ethernet
address of  their owner ....

see ya next month ..!

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)